Complaints related to content, procedures, or policies of Scienceline Publication or our editorial staff, may provide an opportunity and will definitely help us to improve the standard of our services. Our editors will respond quickly, courteously, and constructively to any complaint according to the following procedure.
Making a complaint
• In the case that the initial response is felt to be insufficient, the complainant can request that their complaint is escalated to a more senior member of the team.
• If the complainant remains unhappy, complaints may be escalated to the journal's editor-in-chief (EiC), for a final decision.
• If a complainant remains unhappy after what EiC considers a definitive reply, the complainant may complain to an external body.
Complaints that are not under the control of the journals' editorial staff, will be sent to the relevant heads of departments within Scienceline Publication (Leadership).
Complaints sent to Scienceline's chairman or chief executive officer will usually be referred to the EiC not directly to the authors.
• All complaints will be formally acknowledged within three working days.
• If possible a full or interim response will be made within two weeks. Further interim responses will be provided until the complaint is resolved.