1- JLSB Online Submission Form (if you can't see the Submission Form below, use a VPN)
Simultaneous and Multiple Submissions
We do consider only online submissions, but not multiple submissions, so please send only one manuscript at a time, either by JLSB or Scienceline Submission Forms. Do not send a second submission until you have heard about the first. Simultaneous submissions to other journals are also not allowed. Please visit JLSB instructions prior to submission.
CHECKLIST prior to initial submission: Authors must ensure that they have available the following items, otherwise submissions may be returned.
- The complete manuscript (.doc/.docx) including title page and abstract, and also high-resolution graphs, figures, schemes, equations and, if complex, tables at the end of main text. Please make sure that each figure etc is clearly labelled with its number.
- Between two and six keywords or short relevant phrases
- The text adheres to the bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines. Where available, URLs and DOIs (find here) for the references should be provided.
- Supplementary data should be in a file(s) separate from the main manuscript file (send via email, if any).
- A short Cover Letter to the editor, either as a file to submit by email or via the submission system.
- The submission has not been previously published, and have not submitted in another journal concurrently.